Meeting Schedule: The Little Gasparilla Island (LGI) Advisory Committee meets every second Friday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at various locations as advertised.
Background: The LGI Advisory Committee was established to discuss matters of concern to Little Gasparilla Island's residents.
Roles and Responsibilities: The purposes of the committee include evaluating the recommendations of the public and county staff regarding matters affecting the Island including but not limited to:
- The development of a community plan
- Emergency medical services
- Fire suppression services
- Right-of-way and access issues
- The development of the findings of the prior LGI Steering Committee
- Advise the Board of County Commissioners on these matters