The Murdock Village Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Committee (the “Committee”) is an advisory panel to the Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners (the “Board”) as ex-officio governing board of the Murdock Village Community Redevelopment Agency (the “Agency”). The seven member committee is appointed by the Board and is composed of residents of Charlotte County that represent the following categories: banking, finance, or appraisal sector; general contractor or residential contractor; property owner within the Murdock Village CRA; and three members at large. The committee meets quarterly to review items related to the implementation of the Murdock Village Community Redevelopment Plan.
Advisory Committee Members
- Marie LaBrosse - Committee Chair, Property Owner
- William Schafer - Committee Vice Chair, Member-at-Large
- Stas Matias - Committee Secretary, Real Estate Broker
- Eric Loche - Banking, Finance, Appraisal
- Dawn McClure - Member-at-Large
- Rocco Pennella - General Contractor
- Vacant - Member-at-Large
- Resolution 2003-212: Establishment of the Murdock Village CRA Advisory Committee
- Resolution 2009-213: Amending the membership of the Murdock Village CRA Advisory Committee
- Resolution 2011-209: Amending the membership of the Murdock Village CRA Advisory Committee
- Resolution 2018-086: Amending the Rules of Procedure for the Murdock Village CRA Advisory Committee
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Murdock Village CRA Advisory Committee is scheduled for July 11, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. in Room B-106 of the County Administration Center, 18500 Murdock Circle, Port Charlotte. Meeting date, room location, and time are subject to change due to room availability. For additional information or to place a topic on the meeting agenda, please call the Charlotte County Economic Development Office at 941.764.4943.
- Latest Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda (April 4, 2022)
Joshua Hudson, Redevelopment Manager, Economic Development Office