Find more listings at the Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County
CharCoCares Text Messaging - Text CHARCOCARES to 888-777 to opt-in and receive texts when information becomes available on vaccine availability, COVID-19 testing, area resources and more. The service is free; message and data rates may apply.
- Find hours and more info: leegov.com/covid-19/testing
24200 Veterans Blvd., Port Charlotte
1760 South McCall Road, Englewood
- Hours 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturday & Sunday
- Free. Appointment required. Register on cvs.com
- Hours 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- All ages. No registration required, while supplies last
- Hours 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Free. All ages. No registration required, while supplies last
- Call 1-888-9DONATE to register or visit oneblood.org for times and locations
- Individuals must be 5 years and older
- Appointments required. Time and date determined during registration online: www.coadfl.org