Charlotte County Mini-Transfer & Recycling Facilities reopened with normal pre-storm business operations on Tuesday, Feb 14.
Household Garbage Collection
Waste Management resumed the residential curbside service and bulk pickup, including tires, white goods, and vegetative debris.
Private Property and Commercial Debris Removal
- visit www.IanDebrisCleanup.com
- call Hurricane Ian Debris hotline at 850-961-2002
- email IanDebrisCleanup@em.myflorida.com
Waterway Debris Collection
FDEM has taken over the waterway debris collection. A contractor is currently working to collect storm debris from the navigable waterways that the County normally maintains.
Curbside Storm Debris
Storm Debris Drop-Off
- Closed - Placida West Boat Ramp, 12560 Placida Road, Placida
- West Charlotte Mini-Transfer & Recycling Facility (Not accepting storm debris, open for regular operations), 7070 Environmental Way, Englewood
- Mid-County Mini-Transfer & Recycling Facility (Not accepting storm debris, open for regular operations), 19765 Kenilworth Blvd., Port Charlotte