On-Lot Home Connections:
Utilities staff is working with homeowners on making connections in Contract B and Contract C utilizing county staff and its approved contractors; Milorad Pudja Plumbing and Rohaley & Sons Plumbing.
Connection schedules are subject to change due to weather conditions and possible unforeseen challenges.
Sod restoration has been delayed due to a lack of available supply. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Public Works will pave the roads in the project area after all the homeowners' on-lot connections have been made in Contracts B and C. They will pave the Contract D area after the on-lot connections have been made in that area.
Arlington Court is 90% complete. The contractor will be asphalting the road crossings in the next couple weeks.
Construction of the vacuum station on Harbor Boulevard is continuing.Driveways will be permanently restored after all of the construction activity has been completed near each home. Construction staging areas will be at 157 and 159 Salem Ave, as well as 139 Francis Dr. A fence and privacy screen will be placed on the perimeter of these properties.
This project will be taken in multiple phases, starting with the streets on the east side of Harbor Boulevard, where –
- All the water mains will be installed
- The old water mains will be removed
- The new vacuum sewer mains will be installed
- Sewer service pits and laterals will be installed
- Storm drainage and crossings will be restored
- On-lot connections will take place at individual homes after the Vacuum Station on Harbor Boulevard has been completed, followed by sod restoration
- The roads will be re-paved by Public Works after the on-lot connections may have been made
For more information call 941.764.4300 and choose option 3 or email
Septic-to-Sewer Water Quality Review
Hardship Letter - May 1, 2019Hardship Letter - Jul. 10, 2018Hardship Letter - Apr. 6, 2018Contract B, Final Phases Connection Letter - Dec. 7, 2017Contract C, Phase 1 Connection Postcard - Oct. 23, 2017Contract C, Phase 2 Connection Letter - Sept. 6, 2017Project Update for Commission - May 9, 2017Contract D, Informational Presentation - Feb. 23, 2017