About This Event
- This weekly program is designed for all levels of disabilities age 7 and up. (Minors must be accompanied by an adult)
- Adaptations will be made for eveyone's leisure enjoyment and safety.
- The following Adaptive Programs will be offered: Basketball, kickball, obstacle courses, soccer, and various family games.
- This adaptive program has potential for growth. Come and make your leisure desires a realitiy.
- May reserve your spot online or call Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Recreation Center.
- $2. drop- in fee per participate.
- Patrons are required to wear masks when entering the facility.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- At this time water fountains are closed. If you wish to have water, you must bring your own. Vending machines may be available depending on location.
Social Distancing Expectations:
- Please social distance (6 feet apart) as you move through the facility.
- Patrons are expected to take their temperature before they arrive at the facility.
- Patrons should not come to the facility if they have a fever or have felt ill in the last 24 hours.
- Spectators will not be permitted inside the facility.
- Patrons not following the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the facility.
November 22, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Recreation Center
6961 San Casa Drive
Englewood, FL 34224