About This Event
This hour exercise program offers an opprotunity for greater movement with instruction on flexibility to help increase muscle strength while improving balance and coordination.
- $2. fee per class
Social Distancing Expectations:
- Please social distance (6 feet apart) as you move through the facility.
- Patrons are expected to take their temperature before they arrive at the facility.
- Patrons should not come to the facility if they have a fever or have felt ill in the last 24 hours.
- Spectators will not be permitted inside the facility.
- Patrons not following the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the facility.
April 8, 2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Recreation Center
6961 San Casa Drive
Englewood, FL 34224