About This Event
- Fitness Center usage for one-hour time slots.
- Maximum of 3 participants, depending on facility.
- May reserve your spot online or by calling your individual rec centers.
- Reservation times will open at 8am the day prior. There will be no reserving of times prior to this.
- Registration is free but regular program admission/program fees will be due upon entry.
- Patrons are required to wear masks when entering the facility.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Patrons are expected to clean machines after each usage.
- At this time water fountains are closed. If you wish to have water, you must bring your own. Vending machines may be available depending on location.
Social Distancing Expectations:
- Please social distance (6 feet apart) as you move through the facility.
- Patrons are expected to take their temperature before they arrive at the facility.
- Patrons should not come to the facility if they have a fever or have felt ill in the last 24 hours.
- Spectators will not be permitted inside the facility.
- Patrons not following the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the facility.
April 10, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Recreation Center
6961 San Casa Drive
Englewood, FL 34224