9th Annual Charlotte County Amateur Photography Contest
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (Jan. 8, 2019) Entries are now being accepted for the 9th annual Charlotte County Amateur Photography contest. Entries will be displayed during the month of February 2019 at the Mid-County Regional Library, 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd., Port Charlotte.
- Color or black & white photos are welcome.
- One entry per person.
- Submit your photo in an inexpensive frame at the Mid-County Regional Library.
- Entry photos must be taken on or after June 1, 2018.
- Age categories are: Adults ages 19 and up, Teens ages 13 -18 Children ages 6 - 12
- Print size can be: 5-by-7, 8-by-10, or 10-by-14 inches.
- Photo theme should reflect our Charlotte County community.
- Suggested topics include, but are not limited to, pets and animals, landscapes and scenery and people of Charlotte County.
- Photo must be labeled on the back with name and age of photographer.
- Entries must be received at the Mid-County Regional Library by 7 p.m., Jan. 23, 2019.
The contest is sponsored by the Charlotte County Library System and the Arts and Humanities Council of Charlotte County.
For information, contact Sylvia Kennedy at 941-613-3160 or Sylvia.Kennedy@charlottecountyfl.gov.