For Immediate Release
Charlotte County Commissioners to Hold Strategic Focus Area Workshops
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (April 24, 2017) – Charlotte County commissioners will hold a series of strategic focus area workshops related to the Fiscal Year Budget 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 in Room 119 of the Charlotte County Administration Center, 18500 Murdock Circle, Port Charlotte, Florida:
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2017 to discuss economic development and growth management.
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 9, 2017 to discuss public safety and human services.
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Monday, June 5, 2017, to discuss water resources and quality of life.
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 30, 2017 to discuss efficient and effective government and fiscal planning.
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 6, 2017 to discuss infrastructure.
The public is invited to attend but there will be no public input.
For information, call 941-743-1300.