Charlotte County Committee Vacancies
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (July 30, 2020) – The Board of County Commissioners is seeking volunteers for the following appointments:
The Affordable Housing Advisory Committee is searching for one citizen-at-large and one citizen to serve in any of the following capacities:
- Who is actively engaged in the residential home building industry,
- Who is actively engaged in the banking or mortgage banking industry,
- Who is a representative of those areas of labor actively engaged in home building,
- Who is actively engaged as an advocate for low-income persons,
- Who is actively engaged as a for-profit provider of affordable housing,
- Who is actively engaged as a not-for-profit provider of affordable housing,
- Who represents employers within the jurisdiction, or
- Who represents essential services personnel, as defined in the local housing assistance plan.
Please contact Colleen.Turner@CharlotteCountyFL.gov or Doreen.Stoquert@CharlotteCountyFL.gov or 941-205-2161.
Construction Industry Licensing Board is seeking one volunteer to serve as a Mechanical Contractor. Volunteer must be a licensed Mechanical/HVAC Contractor and a resident of Charlotte County. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. at 18500 Murdock Circle, Administration Building. The term will expire on June 26, 2022. To obtain an application, please contact Diane.Whidden@CharlotteCountyFL.gov or 941-743-1298.
**Note: THIS IS NOT A LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS SUCH.
If you require special assistance or accommodation, please include this information with your resume.