Charlotte County Libraries and History Offers Homework Help
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (March 30, 2020) – The Charlotte County Libraries and History division will be offering Homework Help via telephone from all of our library branches.
Services included in Homework Help are:
- Select books at an appropriate grade level on a certain subject and have them ready for curbside pickup.
- Provide direction to a credible website and/or resource to assist with a specific question or topic.
- Assist with citing sources.
- Assist with using Skype and Microsoft products.
- Assist with selecting, downloading and attaching pictures and other documents.
- Assist by proofreading essays.
- Assist teachers to locate resources and supporting materials for their lesson plans.
Homework Help will not complete a specific problem or answer a specific question. We will direct the student toward a resource to help them find the answer themselves.
For information, contact Hana Brown at 941-613-3170 or Hana.Brown@CharlotteCountyFL.gov.