For Immediate Release
Join Us at a “Community Conversation”
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (Aug. 7, 2018) Staff members from the Libraries & History Division are hosting “Community Conversation” sessions throughout the county in August. These conversations are being held to understand people’s aspirations for their community, the concerns they have, what they believe might make a difference in strengthening the community and who should take the lead. The conversations will not necessarily lead to a new program or policy or even a solution, but staff will take what is learned from these conversations, share as appropriate and determine how the Libraries & History Division may help to facilitate changes. All members of the public are invited to attend one of the conversation sessions.
Please join us:
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2018 - 5 p.m. - FGCU Herald Court Center (117 Herald Ct. #211, Punta Gorda)
- Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018 - 2 p.m. - St. Vincent de Paul Society (2500 Airport Rd, Punta Gorda)
- Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2018 Sept. 19, 2018 - 5 p.m. - Murdock Baptist Church (18375 Cochran Blvd, Port Charlotte)
- Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018 - 10 a.m. - Punta Gorda Housing Authority (340 Gulf Breeze Avenue, Punta Gorda)
- Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018 - 2 p.m. - Verandas of Punta Gorda (24500 Airport Rd, Punta Gorda)
We will be adding more sessions during the month so please check at your local library or on our website for the latest information.
For information, contact Terri Crawford at 941-613-3189 or email@example.com.