Residential Solid Waste Curbside Services
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (March 25, 2020) – Charlotte County's Transfer Stations are closed in the county; however, residents still have the ability to use their curbside services at this time. The curbside services are ongoing per their regular schedules at this time. These services include:
- Up to 4 cubic yards of yard waste or household material per week (no request needed).
- Collection of up to four appliances (white goods) per fiscal year (Oct-Sep).
- Collection of up to four electronic waste items per fiscal year (Oct-Sep).
- Yard trimming collection is also provided (see guidelines inside brochure).
- Tires smaller than 22" with or without rims (limited to 6 per fiscal year).
- Collection of motor oil/filters and non-leaking lead acid batteries (oil must be in clear screw-top container).
Schedule E-waste and appliance service (online form required for pickup):
- Residents are allowed up to four e-waste items per year.
- Visit www.CharlotteCountyFL.gov and click on Garbage and Recycling on the left-side menu under Popular Links.
Charlotte County takes Illegal Dumping seriously. Illegal Dumping is considered a felony in Charlotte County. Call 1.866.Y.DUMP.CC to report illegal dumping in Charlotte County.