** UPDATE **
CHARLOTTE COUNTY TRAFFIC ADVISORY
Road Closures Due to Flooding
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (Sept. 11, 2017) - Charlotte County is experiencing localized flooding.
The following roads are closed until water recedes:
- Olean Boulevard at Kings Highway
- Loveland Boulevard at Suncoast Boulevard
- Elmira Boulevard at Kings Highway
- Westchester Boulevard at Kings Highway
- Westchester Boulevard at Loveland Boulevard
- Foresman Boulevard from David Boulevard to Gillot Boulevard
- Elm Street
- Holton Street at Gillot Street
- Cypress Drive at Henry Street
The Public Works Department reminds motorists to remain alert at all times and to exercise caution when traveling through flooded areas.