Text Size:
**UPDATE** Englewood Water District Notification
Article Content

Roger K. Quick
Englewood Water District
201 Selma Avenue
Englewood, FL 34223-3443
Phone: 941-474-3217


Englewood Water District Notification

***This does not effect Charlotte County Utilities customers.***

To protect the water and sewer systems and prevent possible harm to Englewood Water District Employees:

Water service to all of Manasota Key, both in Sarasota and Charlotte County, Englewood and residents served by Bocilla Utilities and residents of Knight Island will have water service DISCONTINUED at 5:00 PM today, Saturday, September 9, 2017. Sewer service to Manasota Key will be DISCONTINUED soon thereafter.

Service will resume once Hurricane Irma has passed and it is safe for District employees to assess damages and preform bacteriological testings.

There are NO boil water notices at this time. Media will be notified should boil water notice be necessary.

If you have additional questions or concerns please call The Englewood Water District at 941-474-3217.

Prior to the arrival of a category 2 or higher hurricane, water service to Manasota Key, Bocilla, and Knight Island will be shut-off AFTER a Sarasota or Charlotte County ordered mandatory evacuation. Sewer service to Manasota Key will be shut down approximately 2-3 hours after water service is discontinued.

When tropical storm force winds arrive, Englewood Water District personnel will not be dispatched. All service related issues will be addressed when it is safe to do so.

If you experience a water or sewer emergency, please call 941-474-3217




Splash Category
Please pick a category for the splash banners for this page.
Accordion Menu
Please pick a source for the accordion menu on this page:
{MAIN}:use the same menu as the public site home page.
{Local Site}: use a list from the local site.
{URL}: use a list from the URL specified in the URL textbox.
Under Florida Law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.