Creation of a master plan through the park design process and phase 1 development. The project tasks consist of the following:
- Site Inventory and Analysis
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Public Input Process
- ADA Compliance review and recommendations
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) recommendations
- Conceptual Master Planning Alternatives
- Preliminary Master Plan
- Phasing Determination
- Phase 1 construction oversight
Lake Betty Park
2215 Conway Blvd.
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
Two public meetings have been held to gather community feedback on the design concept. 60% design plans are complete and funding has been allocated for permitting and construction oversight of phase 1. Johnson Engineering should be ready to begin the permitting process by 12/1/21.
Permit applications will be submitted the week of 12/13/2021.
Permits have been submitted to all required agencies and electrical design is currently under way for parking lot lighting.
|Phase||Estimated Start Date||Forecast Completion||Actual Completion|
Email Public Relations
Johnson Engineering, Inc.