Text Size:
Charlotte 2-1-1
Human Services > Charlotte 2-1-1
We work towards exceeding expectations in the delivery of public services by improving the health and well-being of Charlotte County residents with comprehensive informational service. Our mission  is to be a resource, an advocate, & raise awareness about Charlotte County's health and human service needs.
Charlotte 2-1-1’s database contains over 880 health, human service, & public safety providers, representing local services available throughout Charlotte County. Our goal is to expedite the exchange of information between customer and service providers. 
The resource database provides assistance with healthcare, employment, educational, legal, housing, mental health / addiction counseling, transportation needs, local government information, human service, nonprofit and faith-based organizations, disaster relief resources, volunteer opportunities, and much more.

Our vision is to position the Charlotte 2-1-1 system to become proactive in enabling volunteers, agencies, and community groups as well as to raise community needs awareness and become increasingly involved in community resolutions. Charlotte 2-1-1 provides telephone access to trained information and referral specialists, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - providing the right information in the right way at the right time.
Dial 2-1-1  24 hours a day, everyday.
   Charlotte County residents in Englewood, TTY users & Other areas may dial 941-205-2161.


Learn more about diabetes dial 2-1-1 for referral



Charlotte 2-1-1 is part of a statewide program of 2-1-1 providers that is dedicated to helping Florida veterans.

Our state has the third largest veteran population in the nation with 1,755,680 veterans calling Florida home. Charlotte 2-1-1 is working in conjunction with the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs and the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay to provide a help-line where veterans can receive both emotional support and linkages to community resources.

By calling the Florida Veterans Support Line at 1-844-MYFLVET (693-5838), or 2-1-1, veterans are able to talk with someone who can help them through the difficulties of transitioning back to civilian life. The program offers:

Comprehensive information and referral to VA-funded services and hundreds of additional community- based services.

Emotional support provided by trained professionals.

If you know a veteran who might need assistance, please share this web page and encourage them to call 1-844-MYFLVET (693-5838) or 2-1-1.

Splash Category
Please pick a category for the splash banners for this page.
Accordion Menu
Section to Open Index:
Please pick a source for the accordion menu on this page:
{MAIN}:use the same menu as the public site home page.
{Local Site}: use a list from the local site.
{URL}: use a list from the URL specified in the URL textbox.
Facebook URL
Your Facebook URL (optional)
Twitter URL
Your Twitter URL (optional)
YouTube URL
Your YouTube URL (optional)
Under Florida Law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.