Text Size:
Parking & Parking Passes
Recreation & Pools > Parking & Parking Passes
Charlotte County beaches & boat ramps have parking pay stations. The cost is $0.75 per hour. If you have a State issued handicap permit (plate or placard), you may park for free at any Charlotte County park, boat ramp or fishing pier, provided the person issued the permit is present.

Parking Hours
Englewood Beach and Port Charlotte Beach: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Boat Ramps and Fishing Piers: 24 hours a day, seven days a week

Pay at the Machine

Watch an informative video on how to use our parking pay stations.

To pay at the machine:
Remember your parking space number
Enter the space number on the pay station machine
Select the amount of time you want to stay 
Pay for your time with exact change or credit card.

If you decide to stay longer:
Bring your receipt to the pay station machine
Press the green button and
Enter the ID # located on the bottom of your receipt
Select the amount of time you want to stay
Pay for your time with exact change or credit cardjust take your receipt and press the green button and enter the ID # located on the bottom of your receipt and follow the directions as before. You can also extend and pay for more time using your smartphone.

If you pay more than the amount selected, you will be credited the additional time. No refunds are available, and no change is provided.

Pay on Mobile Application

Beach and boat ramp parking can be paid with your smartphone through ParkMobile. Visit their website at www.ParkMobile.com

Annual Parking Pass

Parking passes are available for those who frequently visit and enjoy our beautiful Charlotte County beaches and boat ramps. Passes can be purchased by mail or in-person and need to be affixed to the vehicle on the inside front windshield, passenger side, bottom corner.

​Annual Pass
​6 Month Pass
​3 Month Pass
$​37. 45
​Effective for 1 year from the month of purchase
​Effective for 6 months from the month of purchase
​Effective for 3 months from the month of purchase

Beach and boat ramp patrons are encouraged to renew or apply for a new parking pass by mail.
By Mail
Complete the Parking Pass Application and mail it with your payment to Charlotte County Community Services – Administration, 1120 O’Donnell Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL 33953. Providing a self-addressed, stamped envelope helps reduce the cost of this program.
Payment must be made by check or credit card. Cash is not accepted. Checks should be made payable to Board of County Commissioners. Please allow 10 business days for processing and return mailing of your new pass.
In Person
Parking passes can also be purchased or renewed in person at the following Charlotte County recreation facilities:
Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Pool, 7001 San Casa Drive, Englewood
Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Recreation Center, 6961 San Casa Drive, Englewood
Centennial Park, 1120 O’Donnell Blvd., Port Charlotte
Harold Avenue Regional Park, 23400 Harold Avenue, Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte Beach Park, 4500 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte
South County Regional Park, 670 Cooper Street, Punta Gorda
Tringali Park, 3460 N Access Rd, Englewood

Or at any Charlotte County Tax Collector's office (available in-person only and checks must be made payable to Charlotte County Tax Collector):

18500 Murdock Circle, Port Charlotte 
6868 San Casa Drive, Englewood 
21229 Olean Blvd., Suite B, Port Charlotte
410 Taylor St., Punta Gorda
Splash Category
Please pick a category for the splash banners for this page.
Accordion Menu
Source Type:
Source URL:
Section to Open Index:
Please pick a source for the accordion menu on this page:
{MAIN}:use the same menu as the public site home page.
{Local Site}: use a list from the local site.
{URL}: use a list from the URL specified in the URL textbox.
Twitter URL
Your Twitter URL (optional)
YouTube URL
Your YouTube URL (optional)
Image Gallery Category
Category in the image gallery to filter images for.
Image Gallery Direction
Flow gallery horizontally or vertically on the page.
Under Florida Law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.