- You have permission to link to our website as long as the link accurately describes the content of the linked page. Under no circumstances may you "frame" the web site or any of its content. Each page within the website must be displayed in full, without any accompanying frame, design, branding, advertising or promotional materials.
- Any links from our site to external sites should not be considered an endorsement of that site. We are not responsible for the content of other websites.
- We make efforts to regularly update the content of our site, however we make no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of the information. For critical information, contact the specific department directly to ensure you have the most complete and most accurate information.
- Emails sent to staff will in no way be considered binding correspondence. For critical or legal correspondence, please contact staff via phone or US Postal Service.
- Use of the Charlotte County Seal is prohibited without official prior approval.
Security & Privacy
- Our website uses industry standard data encryption for credit card transactions.
- Email and information submitted in website forms is not secure and is subject to public records requests.
- Under Florida law (Florida Senate Bill 80), email sent to Charlotte County is subject to public records requests. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead contact the appropriate agency or department by phone or via US Postal Service.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Notice