The Finance Committee meets as needed, as determined by County financing requirements, and at various locations and times as advertised. Contact Susan Gervais for more information 941.743.1912.
Archived minutes can be obtained by calling 941.743.1434.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Finance Committee was created by the Board of County Commissioners to research and review major financing proposals related to County operations and make recommendations regarding specific financing proposals for County borrowings.
- Gordon Burger - Budget and Administrative Services Director
- Commissioner William Truex - Chairman
- Janette Knowlton - County Attorney
- Roger D. Eaton - Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller
- Commissioner Kenneth Doherty - Board Member