Vehicles without parking passes or ParkMobile payment will be ticketed.
Charlotte County beaches & boat ramps are pay to park. The cost is $0.75 per hour. If you have a State issued handicap permit (plate or placard), you may park for free at any Charlotte County operated beach, park, boat ramp or fishing pier, provided the person issued the permit is present.
Pay on ParkMobile Mobile Application
Beach and boat ramp parking can be paid at the beach with your smartphone or in advance by tablet, computer or smartphone. Visit the ParkMobile website or download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
Annual Parking Pass
Parking passes are available for those who frequently visit and enjoy our beautiful Charlotte County beaches and boat ramps. Passes can be purchased by mail or in-person and need to be affixed to the vehicle on the inside front windshield, passenger side, bottom corner.
Effective for 1 year from the month of purchase
Effective for 6 months from the month of purchase
Effective for 3 months from the month of purchase
Beach and boat ramp patrons are encouraged to renew or apply for a new parking pass by mail.
Parking passes may be purchased online.
Complete the Parking Pass Application and mail it with your payment to Charlotte County Community Services – Administration, 1120 Centennial Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL 33953. Providing a self-addressed, stamped envelope helps reduce the cost of this program.
Payment must be made by check or credit card. Cash is not accepted. Checks should be made payable to Board of County Commissioners. Please allow 10 business days for processing and return mailing of your new pass.
Parking passes can also be purchased or renewed in person at the following Charlotte County recreation facilities:
- Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Pool, 7001 San Casa Drive, Englewood
- Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park Recreation Center, 6961 San Casa Drive, Englewood
- Centennial Park Recreation Center, 1120 Centennial Blvd., Port Charlotte
- Harold Avenue Regional Park, 23400 Harold Avenue, Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Beach Park, 4500 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte
- South County Regional Park, 670 Cooper Street, Punta Gorda
- Tringali Park, 3460 N Access Rd, Englewood
Or at any Charlotte County Tax Collector's office (available in-person only and checks must be made payable to Charlotte County Tax Collector):
- 18500 Murdock Circle, Port Charlotte
- 6868 San Casa Drive, Englewood
- 21229 Olean Blvd., Suite B, Port Charlotte
- 410 Taylor St., Punta Gorda