Installation of an irrigation system at a commercial or multi-family location using all water sources.
Required Forms & Documents
- Application for Trade Permit (1 original signed): 3-page form
- Notice of Commencement (1 copy recorded): Any improvement for which the direct contract price is greater than $2,500. Must be submitted prior to scheduling the first inspection.
- Site Plan (2 copies or sets): Site plan or location plan
- Building Flat Fee: $90
- Surcharge: $4
Licenses That Can Pull This Permit Type
- Owner-Builder: Not more than $75,000. Must not rent or sell the property within one (1) year of completion of the permit.
- Certified Building: Must sub to irrigation or plumber
- Certified General: Must sub to irrigation or plumber
- Certified Master Plumber
- Registered Building: Must sub to irrigation or plumber
- Registered General: Must sub to irrigation or plumber
- Registered Master Plumber
- Local Irrigation
- Right-of-Way: A review the proposed work for impacts to the county right-of-way (ROW) and/or easements and determine what, if any, inspections will be required.
- Building Plans Examiner: A review of the proposed work to ensure that the structure will be in compliance with the applicable structural requirements of the Florida Building Code. This also includes wind loads and flood loads.
Typical Inspections/Certifications/As Builts
- Plumbing Final (975): Made after all plumbing work has been completed and all fixtures installed.
Note: Fee payments by check should be made payable to either "CCBCC" or Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners. Payments are also accepted by Mastercard or Visa credit or debit cards.