Permit to allow outdoor storage on a commercial location without a primary structure (zoning, landscaping and fencing requirements exist).
Required Forms & Documents
- Application for Storage Lot Permit (1 original signed)
- Special Exception Application (1 original): Some zoning districts allow this by right and others only by Special Exception public hearing approval. Contact Zoning office for details.
- Tree Permit Application (1 original & 1 copy): The tree permit application form must accompany the permit application if trees are being removed and/or lot clearing is necessary.
- Site Plan (2 copies or sets): Site plan showing existing and proposed structures and conditions.
- Landscape Plan(s) (3 copies or sets)
- Additional paperwork: If rental property, Letter of Consent notarized by property owner(s).
- Pre-App Fee: $90
- Surcharge: $4
- Zoning Review: $20
- Landscaping: $80
Licenses That Can Pull This Permit Type
- Owner-Builder: Must not rent or sell the property within one (1) year of completion of the permit.
Note: Fee payments by check should be made payable to either "CCBCC" or Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners. Payments are also accepted by Mastercard or Visa credit or debit cards.