Swimming pool heat pumps only at a commercial or multifamily location.
Required Forms & Documents
- Application for Trade Permit (1 original signed): 3-page form
- Notice of Commencement (1 copy recorded): Any improvement for which the direct contract price is greater than $2,500. Must be submitted prior to scheduling the first inspection.
- Product Specifications: Product Approval Numbers for materials (e.g. windows, doors, roof covering, siding, soffits, etc.). Product approvals can be researched at floridabuilding.org/pr/pr_app_srch.aspx (FL#'s) or miamidade.gov/building/pc-search_app.asp (NOA #'s)
- Building Flat Fee: $90
- Surcharge: $4
Licenses That Can Pull This Permit Type
- Certified Master Plumber
- Certified Swimming Pool Class A
- Certified Swimming Pool Class C
- Registered Master Plumber
- Registered Swimming Pool Class A
- Registered Swimming Pool Class C
Plumbing Plans Examiner: Ensure that the proposed structure or component will comply with the plumbing provisions of the Florida Building Code.
Typical Inspections/Certifications/As Builts
- Electric Final (935): Made once power is connected to the building, all electrical work has been completed and all electrical trim is installed.
- Plumbing Final (975): Made after all plumbing work has been completed and all fixtures installed.
Note: Fee payments by check should be made payable to either "CCBCC" or Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners. Payments are also accepted by Mastercard or Visa credit or debit cards.