Dave Watson, licensed professional engineer, has been with Charlotte County Government since May of 2016. He started in the position of utility’s operations manager and, in December 2021, was appointed to the role of interim director. In July 2022, he was promoted to and currently serves as the utilities director. He has worked in the utility and public works industry, in both the private and public sectors, for over 35 years.
- Masters in Public Administration from Florida Gulf Coast University
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Widener University
- The American Public Works Association
- The American Water Works Association
- Florida Water Environment Association