Emily joined Charlotte County in September 2006 as the Family Services Manager in the Human Services Department. In 2014, she joined Administration as the Legislative Manager overseeing the county’s state and federal legislative program. In February 2019, she was promoted to Assistant County Administrator. In March 2020, she was named Deputy County Administrator.
- Master of Public Administration from Hodges University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida
- International City/County Management Association
- Florida City and County Management Association
- Graduate of Leadership Charlotte – 2007
- Gulfshore Business Magazine Top 40 Under 40 – 2008
- Commissioner’s Award for Customer Service – 2017 & 2019