The El Jobean MSBU was approved in November 2018. This project includes construction of a wastewater collection system to service approximately 300 properties with sewer service, a booster pump station to increase potable water pressure to West County at the Myakka River and a vacuum station that will provide sewer collection for the wastewater system. Construction on the booster pump and vacuum station is completed, and a ribbon-cutting was held on Nov. 16. Construction of the wastewater system is expected to be completed by fall 2021. Plumbing connections to the wastewater system are expected to be completed by spring 2022.
- Phase 2 connections have started. You will receive a door hanger approximately a week prior to connection of your home.
- Contractor: Rohaley and Sons Plumbing Contractors, Inc.
- Phase 1 connections to start October 2021.
- Contractor: Liberty R and V Construction, Inc.
- Vacuum Station construction complete
- Update 4/14/20: The BCC approved the contract for the El Jobean Vacuum Sewer System. Contractor: Guymann Construction of Florida, Inc. Estimated completion: Fall 2021
For an Installation Agreement and Septic Location Form, please contact the Capital Projects Office at 941.764.4305 or at S2S@CharlotteCountyFL.gov
Capital Projects Office
El Jobean East- Watchchou Ave. to River Beach Drive.
Construction will also occur along Railroad Avenue.
Construction of the wastewater system is nearing completion.
Zone 2 on-site sewer connections to the vacuum sewer system are expected to begin next week.
Zone 1 on-site sewer connections to the vacuum sewer system are expected to begin next month.
Assessments, Florida Department of Environmental Protection State Revolving Funds and EPA Grants
|Phase||Estimated Start Date||Forecast Completion||Actual Completion|
|Turnover & Closeout||07/29/2021||03/31/2022|
Email Public Relations
Guymann Construction of Florida, Inc.