The principal objects and purposes of the Charlotte County Planning and Zoning Board are to advise and inform the Board of County Commissioners and the general public in all matters relating to zoning, planning and future development.
The Planning and Zoning Board (P&Z) meets every second Monday of the month in Room 119, 18500 Murdock Circle, Administration Center, Port Charlotte, at 1:30 p.m.
- Michael Gravesen - Chair, District V
- Paul Bigness - Vice-Chair, District III
- Stephen Vieira - Secretary, District I
- Thomas P. Thornberry - District IV
- Don McCormick - District II