Some facilities have reopened following Hurricane Ian. View the latest list of closings and openings.
The recreation center at Centennial Park features a multi-purpose gymnasium with six basketball goals, lined for four pickleball courts and two volleyball courts, two multi-purpose rooms perfect for your next meeting, family reunion, party or wedding reception, a fitness center featuring cardio equipment and a community garden. Outdoor facilities include four lighted baseball fields, a softball field, and four soccer fields. The park also offers a challenging 18 hole disc golf course.
Contractual agreements, insurance and rental fees may be required for activities, programs and events.
Organizations Calling Centennial Park Home:
- Charlotte County Soccer Federation
- Charlotte Thunder Baseball
- Port Charlotte High School Swim and Dive
- UF Master Gardeners
- Sea Dragon Aquatics
- Sea Dragons Masters Swimming
- Snowbird Classic College Baseball Invitational
- Southwest Florida Elite Baseball
Programs and Special Events Offered by this Facility:
Drop-in Line Dancing
Dance 2 Be Fit
Harry Potter House Cup
Sam and Charlotte's Super Safari
Home School P.E.
- Sunday-Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- $2 drop-in
- $40 six month pass
- $75 annual pass
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Centennial Park Recreation Center
1120 Centennial Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL 33953