The purpose of the Unit is to provide for the construction, reconstruction, repair, paving, repaving, hard surfacing, widening, guttering and draining of the platted streets and accepted for maintenance by the County, including the necessary appurtenances thereto, as well as sidewalks, bike paths, and beautification projects from funds derived from ad valorem taxes within the unit.
Advisory Board Members
- Chair: Lorraine Johannessen
- Vice-Chair: Raymond Orozco
- Michael Beaudoin
- Ellen Decker
- Elizabeth McCallum
Applications are being accepted to fill two positions with terms ending October 31, 2024.
- Ordinance Establishing the Unit
- Ordinance Establishing the Board
- Ordinance Adopting the County Wide Standard for MSBU and MSTU Advisory Boards
Charlotte County Public Works Department
7000 Florida Street,
Punta Gorda, FL 33950