The Capital Improvements Element relies upon other elements of the Comprehensive Plan that deal with public facilities such as the Transportation, Infrastructure, Parks, and Schools Elements to identify the capital improvements that are necessary to support the projected land use of the County. Improvements in these public facilities that are needed to correct existing deficiencies or to meet anticipated needs are outlined here. For each improvement the Element must spell out the:
- Type of improvement;
- Extent of the improvement;
- Projected cost per year;
- Method of funding; and
- Schedule of work.
The Capital Improvements Element must be updated every year to make sure that the County always provides a five-year capital plan.
- Capital Improvements (CIE)
- CIE Appendix I: De Minimis Report
- CIE Appendix II: CIE Schedule
- CIE Appendix III: CCPS Facilities Work Program
- CIE App IV: Transportation Improvement Program