- Interactive Utilities Map: Search by address for proximity to existing sewer (green or gold) or potable water (blue) lines.
- Water & Sewer Availability: Use this online form to inquire about water and sewer availability. A customized response may take several days due to the high volume of requests.
Rental Account Agreement Form: Use this form to add a tenant to your account. Only one paper bill per account will be provided by the Utilities Department.
Change of Ownership Residential: Use this form to change the owner on a residential property.
Change of Name: Use this form to make a name change on your account.
Change of Address (Seasonal): This form is for a temporary change of billing address provided for the convenience of our seasonal customers.
Owner Adjustment Request: This form allows property owners or their authorized agents to request adjustments to their current utility bill in accordance with the Utilities Department's standard operating procedures.
Account Payoff Request Form - Excel: Right-click the link and select "Save target as." Save a copy of the form to your computer. Please submit one form per address.
Automatic Bank Draft Authorization Form: This form authorizes automatic bank draft payment of your monthly bill. Mail completed form and voided check to address on form, as emails are considered public record.
Payment Refund or Payment Transfer Request Form: Use this form to request a payment refund or payment transfer.
Automatic Bank Draft Cancelation Form: This form cancels automatic draft payment of your monthly bill.
FDEP Permit Information: The following information is provided to aid in completing FDEP permit applications for water and wastewater utility extensions.
Backflow Preventer Test and Maintenance: This form is for all new installs and annual recertifications.
- Change of Owner/Tenant Commercial Units: Use this form to change the owner or tenant on a commercial property.
- Water & Sewer Availability (via email): Use this online form to inquire about water and sewer availability. A customized response may take several days due to high volume of requests.
- Combined Application for Plan Review and Utility Service Agreement: Commercial and/or Multi-Family
- Water Meter Sizing Form: This form is used to determine the proposed water meter size. Form shall be signed and sealed by the Engineer/Architect.
- Water Flow Test Request: Request for water flow test form
- Utility Easement: Easement form for water and/or wastewater utilities
- Affidavit: Form of Affidavit
- Lien Waiver: Release of Lien form
- Bill of Sale: Bill of Sale form
- Warranty: Warranty/Guarantee Agreement
- Cost of Construction: Certification of detailed cost of contributory assets form
- Commercial Account Payoff Request Form - Excel: Right-click the link and select "Save target as." Save a copy of the form to your computer. Please submit one form per address.
- Backflow Preventer Test and Maintenance: This form is for all new installs and annual recertifications.
- Temporary Hydrant Meter Installation Agreement: Request a temporary Fire Hydrant Meter to be installed at your site.
- Monthly Fire Hydrant Meter Reading Submittal: All information requested must be complete, and meter readings must be submitted by 12 p.m. between the 12th and the 15th of each month.
- Hydrant Meter Reading Instructions: How to read a hydrant meter.
- Approval Form: Use this form to apply for product or material approval.