- Interactive Utilities Map: Search by address for proximity to existing sewer (green or gold) or potable water (blue) lines.
- Water & Sewer Availability: Use this online form to inquire about water and sewer availability. A customized response may take several days due to the high volume of requests.
Rental Account Agreement Form: Use this form to add a tenant to your account. Only one paper bill per account will be provided by the Utilities Department.
Change of Name: Use this form to make a name change on your account.
Change of Address (Seasonal): This form is for a temporary change of billing address provided for the convenience of our seasonal customers.
Owner Adjustment Request: This form allows property owners or their authorized agents to request adjustments to their current utility bill in accordance with the Utilities Department's standard operating procedures.
Account Payoff Request Form - Excel: Right-click the link and select "Save target as." Save a copy of the form to your computer. Please submit one form per address.
FDEP Permit Information: The following information is provided to aid in completing FDEP permit applications for water and wastewater utility extensions.
- Change of Owner/Tenant Commercial Units: Use this form to change the owner or tenant on a commercial property.
- Water & Sewer Availability (via email): Use this online form to inquire about water and sewer availability. A customized response may take several days due to high volume of requests.
- Combined Application for Plan Review and Utility Service Agreement: Commercial and/or Multi-Family
- Water Meter Sizing Form: This form is used to determine the proposed water meter size. Form shall be signed and sealed by the Engineer/Architect.
- Water Flow Test Request: Request for water flow test form
- Utility Easement: Easement form for water and/or wastewater utilities
- Affidavit: Form of Affidavit
- Lien Waiver: Release of Lien form
- Bill of Sale: Bill of Sale form
- Warranty: Warranty/Guarantee Agreement
- Cost of Construction: Certification of detailed cost of contributory assets form
- Commercial Account Payoff Request Form - Excel: Right-click the link and select "Save target as." Save a copy of the form to your computer. Please submit one form per address.
- Temporary Hydrant Meter Installation Agreement: Request a temporary Fire Hydrant Meter to be installed at your site.
- Monthly Fire Hydrant Meter Reading Submittal: All information requested must be complete and meter readings must be submitted by 12 p.m. between the 12th and the 15th of each month.
- Hydrant Meter Reading Instructions: How to read a hydrant meter.
- Approval Form: Use this form to apply for product or material approval