The purpose of the unit is to provide for the construction, reconstruction, repair, paving, repaving, hard-surfacing, re-hard surfacing, widening, guttering and draining of the platted streets in the unit, including the necessary appurtenances thereto, including beautification and landscaping projects, from funds derived from special assessments within the unit only.
Advisory Board Members
- Chair: Ronald Wozniak
- Vice-Chair: Frederick Wozniak
- Jules Feldmann
- Peter Watson
Applications are being accepted to fill one positions with terms ending October 31, 2024.
- Ordinance Establishing the Unit
- Ordinance Establishing the Board
- Ordinance Amending the Provisions
- Ordinance Adopting the County Wide Standard for MSBU and MSTU Advisory Boards
Charlotte County Public Works Department
7000 Florida Street,
Punta Gorda, FL 33950