The purpose of the MSBU is to provide for the dredging, maintenance, clearing, marking for navigational purposes, and providing for safety devices in Alligator Creek, so as to provide residents and marine interests within the unit a means of use and enjoyment of the waterways in the unit and to Charlotte Harbor.
Advisory Board Members
- Chair: Robert Simmons
- Vice-Chair: Howard Brooks
- Norman Ashworth
- Robin Leach
- Bill Page
Applications are being accepted to fill two positions with terms ending October 31, 2024.
- Ordinance Establishing the Unit
- Ordinance Establishing the Board
- Resolution Re-establishing the Unit
- Ordinance Adopting County Wide Standard for MSBU and MSTU Advisory Boards
Charlotte County Public Works Department
7000 Florida Street,
Punta Gorda, FL 33950