The purpose of the unit is to provide for the construction, reconstruction, repair, paving, repaving, hard-surfacing, re-hard surfacing, widening, guttering and draining of the platted streets in the unit, and beautification projects, including but not limited to landscaping, lighting, and community signs, including the necessary appurtenances thereto, from funds derived from special assessments within the unit only.
Advisory Board Members
- Chair: William Smith
- Vice Chair: Arthur Hanson, Jr.
- Thomas Rice
- Jim Zwetzig
- Scott Roberts
Applications are being accepted to fill one positions with terms ending October 31, 2024.
- Ordinance Establishing the Unit
- Ordinance Establishing the Board
- Ordinance Adding Beautification to the Purpose of the Unit
- Ordinance Adopting the County Wide Standard for MSBU and MSTU Advisory Boards
Charlotte County Public Works Department
7000 Florida Street,
Punta Gorda, FL 33950